The Victorian High School Cancer Symposium (HSCS) is Australia’s premiere science event for high school students to learn about cancer and medical research. It is aimed at Year 10 Victorian high school students, though we warmly invite any interested students or teachers to attend. This event has 3 aims:
- Showcase the “bench to bedside” process of cancer research, therapy, and the broader impacts of the disease;
- Provide a rare opportunity for students to experience life as a cancer researcher; and
- Connect high school students with the research community.
Key information about the 2019 Victorian HSCS
- Date: Thursday, 18 July 2019
- Time: 9.00 AM to 3.00 PM
- Venue: Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research.
Registration for the 2019 Victorian HSCS is now closed. If you are interested in registering next year, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to join our mailing list.
2018 HSCS video
- 2019 Student Information Pack (HSCS & HSCC)
- 2019 Teacher Information Pack (HSCS & HSCC)
- 2019 HSCS & HSCC Terms and Conditions
For any other enquiries, please contact the ACHSC at email@example.com.